If you will see my post, try try again(the earlier addition) you will know that there is only a title and not a post. It just so happens that the day I was typing my post blogger was having a problem. I published my post. Typed and everything,yet it only published the title. So I am now doing this post over again. Now after explaining the story,here's what the post would've been: If you've been reading my blog since the first day of blogging you'll know that I made another post titled "God is using me", which was about how I was making a Bible;e club around my street, but what I didn't blog about was that nobody showed up that time, so I'm going to try again this coming Thursday. Pray that this time it goes much better than it did last time.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are so awesome - I am proud of you. I love you.
Post a Comment