Saturday, June 21, 2008

Acting

Every one who knows me, knows this one thing about me for sure, and that is that is that I LOVE performing, acting is my favorite part of performing. Acting makes me feel free.Once I step foot on that stage I'm somebody else. And somehow, when I'm up there setting myself free, I'm in another world, it's like everything that has happened in all of my ten years is gone. Except for my lines, hopefully! When of my great advantages is that when I'm up there all of the hard times that I'm going through fade away. All of the bad things that run through my head just go away. One thing that makes me a great actress is that I have a serious gift in memorizing things, like when I won the 2 spelling bees in wasn't so much my spelling, it was that I memorized it. I wouldn't be good at memorizing if it weren't for working hard. I have to work very, very hard to memorize the way that I do. Acting is my passion and my dream, and I hope to become an actress one day. It's my goal in life!!!

No comments: