The other day me and my family went to a pureNRG concert. They are a preteen band. They set a very good example for kids of all ages. They actually chose to be a Christan band when they were asked. All of their songs on their 2 c.d.s are all about God. When we were at the concert they did these really cool flips, they were so good you wouldn't even believe what kind of tricks they can do. You'll see that in a few videos below. Also there are three preteens in this group, there's Caroline , the blonde girl , then there's Jordan the boy, and then there's the "other" Carolyne. They have the same name, but they spell it different. They are one pretty cool band and they are a great example, to me and lots of other kids.
I wanna make a shout out to Caroline, I was the fan that you told that you liked my sparkly Hello Kitty neclace, I hope you enjoy reading my blog, I like reading yours.
Monday, June 30, 2008
pureNRG concert
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment