Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just Kickin' Back

I'm just blogging randomly on here , the reason is that life has finnaly calmed , in the past has just just been kinda crammed , there was my spelling bee , and then there was a big skit that I did (by the way that went really good ), but anyway , there's been lots of other stuff going on, too including Saturday's sick , I just threw up a little bit , I was okay after a few sits in front of the toilet . Now , life is just back to normal I think I'll just kick back and enjoy it , as any normal person that didn't have their life jammed would do . I'm so happ that I'm just like my daddy , we often like to jst kick things back , relax , and think about now , the time that's so far, so good . And some of the great things of my great life is this great blog !!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading !!

No comments: