I can't believe it , but it's almost been a year since last thankgiving , it's really amazing , you see , last thanksgiving , I went to my great aunt Sandy's house , as you have seen in one of these pictures above , there was lots of food that could've been sold for good money , it was so good I loved it , boy it was somthin' to be tankful for , they also have tons of horses , I even got to ride one, but then it's saddle, kinda messed up and it didn't get directed the right way . that's kinda how it is with some of us and God , sometimes if we don't have God in our hearts and our (saddle) isn't on , well , we totally go the wrong way, God has no way to direct us , unless we choose to ( put our saddles on).And if we follow Him (the person trying to put the saddle on),if we listen to them they could lead us to somthing such as food for thanksgiving ( And the better reward for us is Jesus , and heaven )!!!!!!!!! Happy Thankgiving , and be thankful for Jesus.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
I can't believe...
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment