Now , I have more time to do a little something' I like to call Internet chat . Well , I went to the district spelling bee today as you already know , and the district spelling bee is for the kids that won the spelling bee at their school , so all the other kids had also at least won one spelling bee , which meant that they thy were all really great spellers which meant it was a little harder for me . You should have seen how shaky nervous I was this morning in the spelling bee. And what also added to my nerves was that on about the rounds that just kept going on ,and on, and on were making me feel nervous ,because I was also one of those three contestants , we really went on with 5 rounds. They almost had to do words that we didn't even have on our study list
then one boy got out , final two against one other happened to slip out , and then I think you pretty much know what had happened , I feel so weird , I had all the nerves. But on the really bright side,I won the spelling bee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





My teacher was really one of the judges , and that made two of us , she had the book of the words , and the correct spelling , the pencil she had made almost a whole picture , because of nerves for me . Well' thanks for all your prayers.
P.S. For third and forth grade , we don't go any further ,they think it would be to much nerves , but maybe in 5th grade.
2 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations Hannah!!
Hooray, Hannah!! That is so great! Congratulations!
Post a Comment