On my birthday, let's just say that my dad and his Master's Commission team prepared a little "surprise". Right when I walked in I saw my mom and little brother. I didn't know why she was there. She had the camera with her, strange. My mom was helping me get my birthday lunch ready when suddenly someone walked in. right whenever they walked in I recognized them. They were my dad and the crazy Master's commission team. They were dressed up really wierd. I could tell it was them because we know each other really well and they are all crazy so I knew it was them. Although I didnt really expect them to do it. My dad goes up to the front talking in his "mexican" voice saying, "today is a very special event, today is the 9th birthday of Hannah Harris, will she please stand up in her chair." I had that feeling, I was smiling, but a tad embarrassed, and a little nervous too. And then my dad said even better yet come stand up here on the speakers. So I went up there with the same feeling. They sang happy birthday in their crazy voices. They were all a part of it. It was easy for Jason... the lunch lady, because he helps in the cafeteria (he's really not a lady) I just call him that. He was wearing a brittany spears wig. Courtney baked the cake and she was wearing a mullet wig. And worst of all, josh wearing the 10 foot tall afro wig. And my dad was wearing a nacho libre costume. My friends went on and on about it.
Just wait I will get them all back someday and blog about it.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Birthday Dorks
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your dad is awesome! Hope your birthday was super fun! Love you kid!
You know you loved us singing to you in crazy voices with crazy wigs! :)
Lol we only mess with you because we love you.... and we know deep down inside you just love for us to! :)
Courtney
Post a Comment