Tuesday, April 24, 2007

JONAH'S SISTERS
This is a story that I have made up - I like to make up stories. I have a good imagination.

I was having a beach party with some of my friends and my sister. We walking around just for the fun of it. We saw some kids that were in a shark and we thought that they looked quite a bit like us. Then we asked them some questions. I asked them what their names were. The girl who looked like me said that her name was Hillary. The girl who looks like my friend Claire said her name was Janice. The girl who looked like Brooklin, said that her name was Brittany. The girl who looked like my friend Emma, said that her name was Ella. They said that their mother told them something about some guy named Jonah. They had no clue about it. They asked us if we knew anything. We started telling them about Jonah in the Bible. Then we realized that they were Jonah's sisters and we were their identical twins. We had been seperated forever. We found out that they didn't know a thing about the Bible. So we told them about Jesus and they got saved. No we live together. Whenever they were in the shark they were having some bad luck passed on from Jonah. We saved them, after all they are our sisters.

The End

1 comment:

Haley said...

Hannah, you have such a wonderful imagination! I remember when I used to come stay at your house and you told lots of creative stories. Do you remember the stories we made up with the alphabet: Princess Pannah and her sister Prooklin lived in Pictoria with their mom Piffany, their dad Padam, and their brother Pack...