Sunday, April 22, 2007

My first entry

Hi my name is Hannah. If you are reading this, you already know me. I am hoping to put funny stories, pictures, videos, and some Hannah news here. If you are a newspaper fan, you will like this much better, and if you're not, you will like it too. I feel so grown up having my own blog. Thanks for reading my first entry.

Love,

Hannah

7 comments:

Dad and Mom Harris said...

Hi Hannah, You are very grown up. Be careful about the personal information you share on here. I hope it will be an opportunity for you to reach out to others with your wonderful faith. I love you, Nanna

todd said...

Well hello there you young blogger.

I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures. What are you going to blog about? Do you know how to type or does your Mom do it for you?

Who is that girl in the picture?

yhw od uoy lleps gnihtyreve sdrawkcab?

I'm glad I could be the first person to leave a comment on your blog. I love you. Give Jack a hug and a sloppy jalopy from Uncle Todd!

weightwatcher said...

Hey Hannah... I feel so honored that you invited me to read your blog! It's going to be so much fun reading up on all your adventures and seeing fun pictures you put on here! Can't wait for your next blog!

Love, Courtney :)

Home of Harris said...

Hannah, Mom and Dad love you so much. You are awesome!!!

Kara said...

Hannah, how exciting... your own blog!! I can't wait to read your stories and see your pictures! We love you and miss you!

Christi said...

Hey Hannah Banana!

Thanks so much for inviting me to your blog! The name is so clever and witty! Youre awesome and definitely growing up! I cant wait to read more! I love you and miss you kiddo!

Christi

Anne said...

Hi Hannah! Or should we say hannaH? ;) Thanks for the invitation to your blog!

How cool to have your very own blog!

We all look forward to reading it.

Have fun with it....love, the Zachary family