Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hannah's Hall of Fame

When I did a riddle a while back, I got 2 answers. One answer was from my little sisters BFF (best friend forever) and the other was from Mimi Karen. When I lived in Albuquerque,New Mexico, I was really close to Miss Karen, the pastor's wife at our old church. So much, that I called her Mimi Karen!
SHOUT OUT:
Mimi Karen
I'm so glad you read my blog.

Thank you all so much for reading my riddle.

Hannah's Hall of Fame:
Mimi Karen!

Honorable Mention:
Kealea !

Congratulations Mimi Karen !
Great job Kealea!

And now for the main event:
the answer is the letter "e" Look closely at the riddle and you'll see the answer there!

Please leave me a comment if you would like me to put another riddle on my blog so that you might be in the next Hannah's Hall of Fame!

Thanks! I'll see you guys later!
Bye!

1 comment:

Kaylea said...

Hey Hannah if you were talking about me winning the Hall of Fame then you spelled my name wrong. It is Kaylea.



Can't wait to see you in june!!

-Kaylea