Hey guys, I wrote this really cool story and I really want to share. It is called the Impossible. I will write one chapter each day. Here it goes:
The Impossible
By Hannah
Chapter 1
My name is Lydia. I love life,kinda. Things are going' great. My mom just got remarried to a millionaire! The best thing about my life though is my friends. About a year ago my best friends started this really cool band called the "Shooting Stars", the problem was then that I didn't have any talent. I could not sing, dance, or play any instruments. Then one night when my mom was sleeping and I was taking a shower, I wrote a beautiful song. I loved every bit of it. I gave it to my friend Isabella because she is the Shooting Star's singer. She is really great with all that vocal stuff. So I gave her this song in the band loved it, that's when I became the band's songwriter. I'm super excited because I just wrote this new song and it's awesome. Tonight, I'm spending the night at Maggie's house, and I'm bringing the song to her.
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG! DOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!
Knock Knock. Knock.
"Hello, Lydia, the girl's are waiting for you down stairs. They're ready to practice." "Okay Lydia replied as she raced down the concrete staires that had been "under construction" for about a year now and into the basement. "Hey, Lydia," said all the girls in unison. Allyson, Isabella, Maggie, Sarah, and Miranda were the girls that were in the band. Lydia dug the song out of the back pocket of her designer jeans.
They did the song about five million times until watching their favorite band on T.V.
Thanks for reading the first chapter of my story! I will post One chapter per day, so stay tuned! Love,
Hannah Spelled Backwards
Thursday, May 7, 2009
The Impossible
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
loved the chap. it was awesome!!!! cant wait o see u!pat and eddie r coming in town so i will get to see them sunday!!:)
miss u
katee
cool book hurry make the next chapter! peace
-emily ham
Post a Comment