Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saint Nick It's coming up on......... TODAY!!!!!!

I'ts all so hard to beleive! I'm soooo nerveous, but I'm also really excited. I am Tabitha. Sorry, I'm trying to get into charachter. It seems like my first Saint Nick practice was just yesterday. And today is the first performance. Tonight at 7:00. I'm pretty nerveous. If you are curios about this amazing Saint Nick, tomorow at 8:30 or 10:30 you can log on to www.faithfamilyvictoria.com and watch it! Please pray for me and I hope you enjoy the performance no matter if it's in our church sancuary and you know me. Or if you've never met me and you'll watch it in your computer screen! Thanks for reading!!! Bye!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I would love to see it maybe your dad will video tape it and send me a couple lol hint hint. I have to go to work now. talk to you later. have fun.

your cousin,
Sheri

Anonymous said...

Hey Tabitha, (oops I mean Hannah)

We watched the play this morning. Britney and Katee watched it with me and we all loved it. It was a neat story with a really great message. You should be so proud to have been an important part of such a great production.

I gotta admit that when you sang your song, I was crying like a baby and I didn't even care if Britney and Katee saw. It was one of the neatest things I have ever seen. I love you so much Hannah and I am so proud of you.

You did a great job!

Uncle Todd