Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Living The Dream

I am having this feeling that I have never had before. Ever since I did Saint Nick,(which went great, I love the audience) I've just had this feeling that it is time for me to audition for something big. I LOVE acting, and I have loved acting my whole life but there is just this great feeling inside of me. I feel like God is calling me to be an actress. I have never loved acting like this. I am certainly Living The Dream. If you had read my blog post a couple of weeks ago, you will remember that I wrote the lyrics from my song that I would be performing in Saint Nick. Well, I sang that song, and after the 2ND performance time, a woman came up to me, ashe told me that I did a good job and introduced me to herself. Then she started crying!!! Way uncalled for! The she told me that she'd been on drugs and on achohaul for MANY, MANY years, and she said that her little niece had been praying for her, and that she wanted to stop drugs, but she couldn't. She came to Saint Nick with her friend, and she told me that my song had changed her life! Saint Nick maybe over and I may be sad, but many people that came up to the alter that day are just starting their life on Jesus' side! Thank you all for reading and I hope that was helpful to you! Sincerely,
Hannah -

2 comments:

Sarah said...

HANNAH!!!!!!!!!! That is so cool! Thank you so much for sharing that. It is so neat to hear how God uses people to help other people know Him. Thank you for sharing Jesus.

God bless you!
:) sarah

Denae said...

I saw the pictures on your mom's blog and you looked like a star! I really enjoyed acting when I was in junior high, but I never could sing so I couldn't get any of the big parts in the musicals. It was still a lot of fun though!