At my school, if we are being good then we get a coupon to get a free ice cream or or a cookie at McDonald's. My brother, sister and I had collected a few coupons and decided to go get some treats. We all decided on ice cream. After my mom had given the coupons, she drove up to what I like to call he "Window Of Wonder." I was in the front seat, so the first ice cream was mine. Now this was one of the tallest ice cream I had ever seen, there was the cone, and beyond it was about 5 more inches of cream cones I've ever seen. Then the second one came out, Brooklin got that one. It was even taller! It took me and her allot of time to eat it all. Then Jack got his, I may be exagerating a bit, but his was like 10 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a little guy and a pretty big cone. My mom helped him with that a little too much. My point? Go to McDonald's and order cones until the ice cream reaches the top of my uncle's head, he's tall , I'm not even up to his waist! P.S. That must a life time's worth of ice cream!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ice cream as tall as me? I'd like to see that. I bet Ethan could eat one of those.
Love,
The tallest uncle
Post a Comment