This is Hannah Harris reporting live from my very own house, we will be leaving tommorow, the hurricane is supposed to hit us. We will be going to San Antonia, it is not close to the gulf of Mexico, like we are. Even though I trust in God, please be praying for my family and I. There was somebody on our street that tried to break in to a house right after night church. Please pray for both of these stressful things, I know my God will take care of me like He has lots of other people, even some of you guys! but that dosn't mean that I don't need your thoughts and prayers! Agree with me that we'll be safe and healthy! With hope in my Saviour, Hannah-
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hannah - we are praying for you guys! I'm thankful that you have family close. Praying a cover of protection over all your stuff, for safe travels, & for peace of mind. We love you!
Post a Comment