Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Wedding

Last weekend,I went to my wonderful Uncle Todd's wedding,I had lots of fun! He got married to my Aunt Britney. I am very glad to also be welcoming six great new cousins to the family, as well as Aunt Britney. One of the cousins is my age, you should visit her blog. Here's her blog adress:www.cutenessandmaddness.blogspot.com She and her family will fit perfect in ours.The wedding was great, the cake was the best kind I've had in my whole life, I was a Junior bridesmaid.I walked down the aisle with one of my other great cousins,and Jack,who was a Junior Ring Barrer.My mom, who was a brides maid was already on the stage and Jack was crying for her as he walked down the aisle, how embarresing,in a cute way!We all had a great time! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging about the wedding Hannah. I was so glad that you and your family were a part of it. It was a lot of fun and something that I will always remember. You looked so beautiful and I was so proud of you sharing the bouquet when you caught it.

Hope you have a great school year, looking forward to reading about all your adventures!

Uncle Todd