Friday, August 22, 2008

School Days

Monday is the big day, that I start school. I am surprised to find myself pretty excited about starting school,this is the first year I'll get to go to computer class, and it's so hard to believe that this will be my third school year of living here in Little Town, Texas.We'll have a different lunch period to get used to, but it's only thirty minutes later. I have a great teacher,also.Not only that but half of my class is new, I really love meeting new people, making new friends is practically my hobby.I'll be going into 4Th Grade, so exciting! Not only that, but Jack, my three year old little brother, will be going to school, my mom will be teaching some classes, at our upper campus, my dad is going back to college, and me and my sister are obviously going back to school, this is our first year that ever body in our family is going to school.Please be praying that God would continue to heal my family, and that this would be a great school year for my whole family and I!

No comments: