Saturday, August 2, 2008

Camoflage Creature



The other day, I got all fancied up, and I thought "I've gotta take a picture of myself for my blog", and so I went outside and stood in front of our hibiscus tree, in our front yard, and when Brooklin was just about to take shot, she gasped I immediately asked her what, in a voice that was very urgent,I didn't know if she was scared or excited. She just pointed to the beautiful tree behind us, and said in a voice with much enthusiasm "There's a butterfly!" I looked behind me, not know where it was, it was blending in, because it looked like a leaf, that's why all of you guys will need to look at it closely, it looks like a leaf, and it really is a butterfly, it's amazing that God created this kind of stuff, he's a big God!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's so cool Hannah! Since I'm going to teach Kindergarten this year, would you mind if I share this with my students?

Have a great rest of the summer!