Sunday, April 6, 2008

A very happy birthday with a good sky from God!!



Once again, another picture of our beautiful sky, yesterday was my birthday party, because my birthday was exactly on April 4rt, which is when we had an awesome birthday birthday party, we were all playing outside, and it had an awesomely, beautiful sky, while we were playing outside, all of the girls at the slumber party loved this picture, so I hope that you enjoy it, also!!!! One thing that I enjoyed , myself were all of the awesome presents, letters, and gift cards to target I've gotten of the last few days, so,all grandparents reading your 10 year old's blog right now, thank you for all the extra great gifts, and cards you gave me, they made the "Happy" in my birthday, and for the family members and friends that are reading my blog, thank you for the e-mails, cards, and wonderful gifts, I loved them all!!!!!

No comments: