I was born on a very special day to me, and that is April 4th, it was the day that I came into this wonderful world, and I'm so happy that God made me the way he did, when I wasn't even 1 year old I had gone to a church called "Church On The Rock"(it is now called destiny church), I grew up there, at that church with my best, same age friend(Taylor), we grew up as really great church friends, we loved each other as sisters, we still have a really great relationship together. But that was church I went to almost every day, because my dad was a pastor there, it was a place that I really respected. My friends were all the people that went that church. Along the way,I would have yet another friend, one very close, a sister, her name would be Brooklin. I loved her, and still do ever since she was born! She loved the church, also. As I grew up in that church, I would go to wonderful kid's church, where I learned a lot about my God, and when I was 4 years old I gave my life to the Lord, and when I got baptised it was very special, because my very own father was there to baptise me. That was one of the greatest days of my life. We went to the church for a few more months after that ,me and my sister heard that we were going to move!!! I was a little bit upset, but I was pretty young so it didn't effect me overly, but I would miss Taylor horribly. But, we were actually going to move the day before my birthday,that was awful sad, but a couple days before we moved we had a chuckee cheese's birthday party, that was fun for a 5 year old!!!And since we already knew a few people in Lubbock, we would have yet another party there. And you guessed it would also be at Chuckee Cheese's, it was a fun yet sad birthday, especially leaving all of my great Albuquerque friends. But I moved on, because, when it was time to go to school, I went to a great public school, it was called Cooper, my parents couldn't afford a Christan school at the time. I had a very great time in my wonderful kindergarten class, with Mrs. Winchee , she was a very nice teacher, and the thing is about that school it was very laid back, they weren't strict, or trying to force anything way up our brains. As my dad starting working at Trinity Church, he earned enough money for me to go the Trinity School, which was very upgraded, and very high level, learning was very, very , very high, and not anything like cooper, they also knew cursive like nothing else in that first grade class, so I went in Mrs. Peter' s first grade class for about a month or so, but at that school they also had a grade called Transitional 1st(T-1), so I started going to that grade. I was 6 in that grade, and when I moved up to 1st grade after that year would be over, I would be 7 in first grade, hen having my birthday at the end of the year, makes me seem 2 years older than my grade. So, anyway, I had a really great year in t1 , it helped me, and I really enjoyed it, It would not be good if I didn't go to that grade, as I graduated out of that class room, I actually felt a little bit sad, that was a great year and I was very sad to be leaving, I had a very great teacher. But I moved on, I was given the teacher Mrs. Jacob's class, that was a very good year , too. I was all prepared for 1st grade, I had just the right friends in that class, I actually loved being in first grade a lot. Church was going well, and school was going well, everything in my life was great, except for one person in my class for some just plain weird reason that I don't know, and that girl's name was Kamryn, if you've read my blog before , then you'll know that I put Kamryn is my best friend , because I was a very cheery person that asked her to be my friend. We both would have been enemies, but we became great friends. Then I found out that we were moving away, to some pace called Victoria, you don't know how much I cried and cried and cried every single day, I was really upset, so it was hard to move, it was a lot because of my age, and I had a little bit more feelings in me . we were going to try to move a little after the school year, and that's just hat we did. We moved a little after I turned 8. We move, and it was really hard, first we rented a house, because my parents were deciding rather to build it, or buy one. We ended up buying a nice house, soon beautiful and clean looking when we bought, now its ..........uhh.....slightly messy shall I say. Soon, it would be time to start school, it's called life as the new girl at Faith Academy, the school did things different, and I had to adjust,but I got used to it. Church was fun there, school was fun there, and they both still are. I serve at church as a leader. I also take acting classes, and still do, and always will, Acting is my passion, I love and I will always LOVE!!! And I had a lot of fun in 2ND grade, and moving wasn't the end of the world, As I learned very valuable lessons in school and in church too. I went to discovery camp., that was a lot fun, it was our church camp, that was fun being there!!! As quickly as it seemed 3rd grade came, and I've had a fun time so far in third grade, I love doing big thins in life!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment