Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I was home for Christmas , then I traveled





This year has been a very good year , and I think I have gotten a good start with the new year one of the nicest things of this, is that I've got all these new toys for a new year ,and again I had a very nice Christmas and a wonderful new year, I have quite a few things that I hope to change and leave back inside of 2007. I really loved this Christmas , and when I said this I meant all 3 christmas' I had this year, I had 1 of these traditional hollidays with my family at home, then with my mimi and poppy (who bought me my very own camera , the pictures on here I actually took by myself!),and thewn we had our third Christmas with my Nana Kate and Pop(who gave me several books from my favorite series!),so I got really great presents this year , but the very best present that I got was Jesus' birth , that he willingly gave to us over 2,000 years ago , thank you all for reading , have a very happy new year , and a Merry Christmas!!!!!!

No comments: