I'm very excited by a very wonderful thing that happened just a few days ago, I got a letter after coming home from school early , feeling sick all the sadness soon went away with the wonderful feeling that this letter had given me , the happiness was brought whenever I had read that people would like me , Hannah Grace Harris to be the young scholar of my class , and was invited to attend a young scholars camp for being the most smart and mature child in my classroom (and that's according to my teacher's loving nominating ), and yes , you read right , my teacher nominated me to go to this wonderful young scholars camp , I'm very excited as well as my parents and teachers are, and for the camp my parents haven't decided if they want to let me go , but only because they need to pray about it , and because it'll cost $2,000 dollars to go , but I'm trusting God to help me raise the money . Bi !!!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment