Thursday, January 17, 2008

God is using me

I've been having mixed feelings about this Friday, I'm half excited, half nervous.You see, I started a kid's Bible club, I'm teaching a lesson about God,I'll do a drama with my mama (a Christan drama,of coarse)and I'm hoping that there will be many salivations , and with the Lord's help, I'm sure there will be.Pray that it'll go good!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Hannah, that is so neat! I will be praying for you and for those who attend the Bible Club. It is wonderful to see you using your talents for the Lord! We love you!

Unknown said...

I prayed that your Bible Club meeting would be great. I'm sure you did a great job.

I don't know if you noticed it, but you had a funny rhyme in your paragraph when you said, "I'm doing a DRAMA with my MAMA".

I love you and miss you.