I WON FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I obviously know that you guys already know that I won the spelling bee, it was lots of fun, and the other day, we were having a practice spelling bee, and my word was shear , as in go shear the sheep, so in the practice spelling bee , they didn't give me the definition , but I didn't know that there were too different meanings anyway. So, I spelled it with an E-E , because was sounding different , because I thought I wouldn't have spelled it right the''simple'' way . And I learned from my mistakes , and in the spelling bee, I got the exact same word, and I spelled it right because I was corrected, and I probably would not have won the spelling bee if I didn't have that word the other day.
4 comments:
Hannah we love you and very P-R-O-U-D, proud of you!
Mom & Dad
Way to go, Hannah!! That is SO cool!!
-Miss Sarah and Mr. Glen in Lubbock
Hooray for Hannah!! That is such exciting news! We are very proud of you and love you very much!
Aunt Kara and Uncle Daniel
Yeah Hannah!
Yer Unkle an Ant hear in Gwatamaula ar reel, reel prowd uv yew!
Wee no thet yew lurnd it frum us!
Post a Comment