Today ,in kids Church, I had a really great time , and I really learned more than I thought I would've, and I really learned part of it on my own . So,to get to the story, we were talking about the normal David ,and Goliath , the story that I could finally use after really thinking about it after awhile, leadership time come since I help out in the kids church, because there's this boy, I;m not gonna say any names , but he acts like a three year old, just because his family is going through a hard time, doesn't mean that he has that he needs to give everyone else a hard time, but unfortunately, some people are like that. Any way he was jumping n and off the cars, he was about my age but almost as tough as a bull ,as a bull and then I fell like some little David in front of giant Goliath, and in this case a screaming kicking, kid. So I'm trying to take care of this huge problem, I'm not even Qualified for, and the prayer I had said this morning, really came in handy, because, a nice woman came out that would've never come out without God ,and took great care of him, and that's exactly how it was for David ,and Goliath ,David was not as all ready to fight Goliath, but lets just keep it simple ,and say that it all worked out for David because he trusted God
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment