Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The buzz on the nerves (and honey) YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you already know , I won 1st place in my very last spelling bee, but that's the buzz on history, but it is because of that that I am going to district spelling bee ,today is Tuesday, so
4 more days ,and I'll be able able to say"today is the day" ,but on the not so bright side,
I'm gonna have to wake up at about maybee that says buzz, about 5:45 a.m. ,and get some honey
for breakfast honey comb my hair and get on the road to sugar land (hopefully they'll have honey there, I think it' sugar in honey) I'm just nervous , very nervous ,the spelling bee's on Saturday
just please keep me in your thoughts and prayers ,and pray that I would win on the word honey, and the prize would be honey

2 comments:

Home of Harris said...

you can do it. i love you and believe in you!!!

Emily said...

Good luck, Hannah! I think you are a talented writer and you have a great chance at winning the District spelling bee.
-(cousin Emily)