If you look on my list of favorites ,then you'll see that I liked, (and still do) air hockey .Since my dad was on the staff he was in charge of what I like to call " The Edge" , it was a pretty cool hang out place, it has a really cool air hockey table. My dad would always sneak me out at lunch, and take me to the edge to play air hockey . This time I was playing with one of my girlfriends .
P.s I would always whoop my dad to the ground !!! Not in a mean way
Friday, July 20, 2007
Air hockey for lunch
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wait, wait, wait, who was whoopin' who??? I declare a rematch!
wait, wait, wait, who was whoopin' up on who??? I declare a rematch!
Post a Comment