There's a lady at our church and she still acts kind of like a teenager and I think shes like 27 years old.,anyway she already had her baby , because she was pregnant. And on Sunday night I had a dream that the Lady's best friend was gonna have a baby. Then , while we were on vacation ,and my dad was here at home, he found out that they really were gonna have a baby!!!
Then some of you might know Ed and Connie Ainsworths daughter, Denae ,if you don't she just had her baby,and a few nights ago , I dreamt that Connie's mom was having a baby , Right about at 7:00a.m. is when I started dreaming it, and that's about the time that Denae had her baby!!!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Dreaming the truth
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment