we all know what the Three R's are. Reduce,reuse,Recycle. I've been trying to live up to them lately. With everyone around america talking about being eco-friendly and to go green I thought I'd try to do some things to help out planet. there are small things that you can do that can really help our envirment. We all love our planet and should do our part to help make it a better place. So I thought maybe I could do a little competion on here. Okay there are a few simple steps you will need to follow to enter the contest.
1. Think of 10 envirmental ways to help the planet.
2. Put them into action with some friends.
3. Make sure the things that you do to help follow the three R's
4. Leave a comment tell me the "green" things you did and will be in a drawing for a super-special something to be given away!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to all participants! Mak ethe world a bettter place!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Three R's Contest
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment