Hey everyone, lately I've been really busy, but I'm into making crossword puzzles. So I'm going to make one about some random catogory in a minute and the first person to send me the right answers, gets there name is Hannnah's Hall of fame down in a few posts below! Thanks and good luck to all contestants.
2 _ 4
3 _ _ _ _ _ _ SUMMER
1 _ _ _ _ _( _) seperated
_
5 _ _ _ _
_
7 _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_
_
_
_
_
ACROSS: DOWN:
1. a fun place to go in the summer with a beautiful ocean 2.the bummer of summer is the _
3. a kids favorite the about summer is the _ _ (each word is 3 letters)
5. nothing better than a summer _ 4. the summer's sky always has the _
7. everyone wishes summer was _ 6. #1 summer treat _ _
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Crossword Puzzle
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment