Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to tell you that I got a ton of comments on the Quiz of Questions so here is a new quiz! Enjoy!
What is your favorite thing to do during Spring Break?
a. work on my new dance routine
b. work on my new recipe
c. work on my new fashion design
d. go shopping!
e. go to the library and check out 75 books
Lots of people tell me that I'm very:
a. talented
b. chef-like
c. fashionable
d. smart, when it comes to shopping OF COURSE!!!
e. book smart
My favorite place to shopping is:
a. Dance wear and PLUS!!!
b. The Bakery (I like to get inspiration)
c. The material place
d. Any where that excepts credit cards!
e. The Super Science Shop
Your birthday party will be fun , what's it be like?
a. dance games, the whole entire time!
b. learning the art of pastries
c. dressing up in all of the spunky clothes I made
d. SHOPPING!!!
e. doing my latest science experiment
What do you want for your birthday?
a. dance party!
b. cupcake maker
c. fashion designer WORLD!
d. GIFT CARDS!
e. The Educational kit!
Thank you for taking my quiz!
If you got mostly a's, then you will be a famous dancer!COOL!
If you got mostly b's than you will be a chef! SWEET!
If you got mostly c's then you will be a famous fashion designer! FANTASTIC!!!
If you got mostly d's then you are a shopping whiz! AWESOME!!!
If you got mostly e's you are really BOOK SMART! GREAT!!!
-Hannah
P.S. I want to give a SHOUT OUT to my cousin, Katie, it's her birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Another Quiz of Questions
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment