Sunday, February 22, 2009

Excited about Singing!

Ever since I did Saint Nick, not only have I kept loving acting, but now I enjoy singing, also! The praise and worship director at our church would like me to sing a Wednesday night special on April 22, she approved of the song that I have chosen! Here are the lyrics:

Live my Life for you
You don't remember all the things I did
And all the times I ran
You have forgotten who I used to be
You just see who I am
There's not a single day that passes by
That I'm not in your hands
And I don't understand, but it still amazes me
That I'm part of your plan!

Chorus:
I can't think of anything I'd rather do
Than Live my Life for you
I can't think of any where I'd rather be, than on the road that leads me to truth
All I really want to do is live my life for you

This world can't offer me anything that I really need
the only thing that I want is right in front of me
It's found in you
It's all that I believe
And all my heart is beating for
You and you alone
Nothing more

I can't think of anything I'd rather do
Than live my life for you
I can't think of any where I'd rather be than on the road that leads me to truth
All I really wanna do is live my life for you

There's so many voices in my head every day
a thousand different roads that lead a a million different ways
One thing is for sure you always see what I can't see
Nothing else compares
To the love you've given me

(Then there's a chorus again)


Thanks!!! BYE!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hannah!!! That's AWESOME! Good luck! --sarah

Anonymous said...

I LOVE pure NRG!! You know that of course! By the way I am doing dog walking so when ever I go to your house will it be okay if I walk molly?