Monday, January 19, 2009

Super Cool Science

I did a really cool science experiment that my teacher taught me and my classmates in our class room. i got some really cool pictures that I wanted to show y'all! All you have to have for this project is the following supplies:
food coloring
dish washing soap
milk
bowl


Procedure: pour milk into a bowl, pretend like the milk in the bowl is a clock and needs the 12:00, 3:00, 6:00, and 9:00 markings on it. You get the first color that you want of food coloring and put two drops of it on the twelve mark , continue doing the other numbers with differ ant colors, than you put a squirt of dishwasher soap in the middle than you shake it the tiniest bit, and there you have it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooooo cool! I miss ya!!!
luv ya,
Sarah

cutenessandmadness.com said...

Hi,Hannah this comment is from your cousin katee!I did a science experiment at school not to long ago.Its called cruch a can with heat,air pressure, and water!!!You need to get a emety soda can and fill it up with water just so it covers the bottom.After that you let it get realy hot on the stove(you might want to put it on a pan over the stove).Make sure you have a ice cold big bowl of water next to you.Once you see steam coming out of the can very quickly with heat mittens on flip the can over in the ice water!The can will just crush itself! Its so much fun to watch!Try it!!!What is your email by the way!
Bye I hope I see u soon!
Kaitlyn