Hey guys! I made this quiz just for fun! Remember the answers that you had so you can get you description.
Q1: My dream job is:
a. a famous scientist who is famous for my great inventions
b. a famous actor/actress who takes the spotlight of the stage
c. a teacher who makes lots of children happy and changes their lives
d. a chocolate tester, someone has to make sure that there's no poison in it
e. someone who warms up the couch and the remote buttons
Q2: My dream vacation would be:
a. Anywhere that has an educational history
b. Hollywood
c. Anywhere that has homeless children that I could help
d. The town that has the most restaurants in it
e. The town with the the comfiest couch in the hotel rooms
Q3: I am very:
a. smart
b. musical
c. sweet
d. HUNGRY!!!
e. I hate to admit it, lazy!
Q4: I never leave my house without:
a. my science book
b. my autograph pen
c. food for the homeless people along the street
d. my chili cheese dog
e. my portable DVD player
Q5: My favorite place to visit in town is:
a. the historic museum
b. where ever there is an audition
c. the place where the homeless live- I like to give them Bibles
d. the big burger place- Oh yeah!!!
e. the theatre, butter popcorn, and MOVIES! OH YEAH!!!!
Q6: my favorite animal is:
a. a dolphin, they have brains bigger than humans! (true fact)
b. the ones at the zoo that perform! They rock!
c. the friendly ones- that don't ever bite sweet little girls and boys
d. the ones that don't steal food from your hand when you are not looking
c. the ones that don't require me to stand up
Q7: What I want the most for my birthday:
a. a new educational book
b. the chance to become a famous movie star
c. all the homeless boys and girls to come to a safe shelter
d. a new restaurant in town dedicated to me
e. A flat screen T.V. and one of those giant remote controls
If you got mostly a.'s, then you are a really SMART!!!
If you have mostly b.'s, then you are in to become a famous MOVIE STAR!!!!
If you got mostly c's, then you LOVE everyone, you have a caring heart!
If you got mostly d's, then you love food, you rock!!!!
If you got mostly e's, then you are a bit lazy, you might want to watch that commercial Get up, get up, get up feel better!!!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
The Quiz of Questions
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi hannah this is katee i got the most bs did u take the test what did u get
LOL!Hannah, I took ur test and i got 2 A's, 2 B's, and 3 E's!I don't really recall me lazy!I always want to jump on my trampoline and practice on my handsprings and front flips in the air.I can land them!Not so much on handsprings.Well, later!
I AM A MOVIE STAR AR, I AM A MOVIE STAR AR!!
Post a Comment