Sunday, November 2, 2008

"The Hannah Advocate."

PICTURE OF THE DAY!!!


SECTION A

A smile makes a person's day better.




My advocate team and I discovered that walking through a hard day and a hard time without a smile can make a person go through an even harder.It can even make them depressed. For you grown-ups, imagine you and your spouse just went through a very bad fight, your child is terribly sick, you need to cook at a luncheon, and you have to get ready to go to work at 4:30 am!!! Imagine walking through that whole day without receiving one smile. Imagine your friends calling to encourage you and walking through that whole day with smiles and love. Not only can you totally help anyone, but you can also help yourself! Smiling feels great!

I'm still working on the sports section. But I hope all of you enjoyed the first "Hannah Advocate." Bye!

No comments: