Hey everybody, so glad your'e here to read.I just had a really awesome idea the other day. I thought that maybe if I got a group of my friends together, that are like me and enjoy acting, then mabe we could make a whole show, like on T.V., but done by kids, like my age, and my dad could be the director. I'm so excited. Please, please, please leave me a comment saying rather or not you want this to happen, and if you do, please give me suggestions on what you'd like to see on this computer/t.v. show type thing. This could be my big break if someone see's me doing this. I could become fameos!!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I definitely want you to do this!!! I just don't have any good ideas of what the show should be about...but I will think about it.
Post a Comment