Cool dolphins,huh? They're dolphin show was pretty nice!Dolphins are my favorite animal, I absolutely love them, and it was hard to get a good picture of them, there weren';t trainers or anything, they were just swimming around. But these were the good pictures!!! Now what all of you have been waiting for, Shamoo!!!!!!!I loved sea world, and yes, I did go on a roolar coaster, it wasn't to fast, but kinda fast, just perfect. The chair was desighned as Shamoo, and it was sooooooo much fun riding, we stayed from 10:00 in the morning through 8:00 in the evening the whole time it was open!And we missed one whole section of the place!it was awesome, I got quite a few souveniers, and our hotel suite, was the most beautiful resort youv'e ever seen! If any of you blog viewers plan on going there, do all of the shows and things like that in the morning, !.Because it's not as crowded in the morning. And 2 because it's cooler in the morning. And then when the afternoon hits, do all of the water things because it's sooooo hot in the afternoon, at least it was in 98 degrees for ten hours, anyway, my favorite parts had to be when we went to seaworld theatre show, it was awesomew, and really cute. And mI also bloved the dolphin show! Go to seaworld, you guys, it's soooooooo much fun !! I'm out
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Sea World Rocked!!!
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are thinking about taking Will to Sea World next summer when he turns two. Do you think he will like it??
Post a Comment