A few months ago I started reading the book of Ruth in the Bible , my favorite Bible story,but there was so many pages in the book of Ruth that I used to read just paragraph a day[then I stared reading different books], but anyway, every time I put the bookmark in on Ruth the next day it would be in Psalms, and since I've been on vacation for a week, it;s been kinda hard to set up a time read the Bible and have a quiet time. I was having a pretty hard time with my sister, and I was pretty bored , so my mom suggested that I go to my room and have a quiet time, so I did, and I opened my favorite book that had Psalms right in front of me from what I'm pretty sure was put there from our wonderful savior, and I read about how God takes time to listen when we call out to His voice I was also pretty grumpy mood, I prayed ,and I was way more than happy ,God had overflowed my heart with joy , and I hope he's filling yours while your reading this.
P.S Uncle Todd if your reading this make sure that Uncle Taylor gets this story too.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Posted by
hannahspelledbackwards
at
6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hannah, what an encouragement! Thank you for sharing this. You are so insightful and I love to see how God is working in your life. I love you! Love, Aunt Kara
Hey Hannah!! It's Miss Sarah and Mr. Glen from Lubbock. I talked to your mom on the phone today and she said that you had a blog that I should check out!! This is SOOO cool!! I don't have a blog...I have a website for my school and it has a funny picture on it (www.frenship.us/sburk), but it doesn't have neat stuff on it like yours. It just hase links for my students. Maybe me and Glen need to start up a blog of our own.
I really liked reading your stories and Glen liked the picture of you wearing those crazy glasses. Good job with volleyball camp. I played volleyball when I was in high school. Keep up the good work and congratulations on getting your ears pierced. I remember when I got mine done way back when I was 5...it hurt me a lot too! Have a great day! It sounds like God is doing some awesome things in your life! He's doing some neat things in my life too. Right now I'm reading in First Corinthians.
love, sarah and glen
Post a Comment