Today we did some gardening and it was tiring so we decided to go for a swim in our new plastic pool. Brooklin and I learned how to do cannon balls so we decided to go for it. The picture is funny of us in the air so my mom took our picture. I am so glad she did because I have something funny to put up on my blog. Splish, splah I was taking a swim all on a Saturday morning. I hope that when you come to read my new entries, you'll look at this one too, and even though you have seen it a million times, I hope it will still make you laugh.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its a very funny picture! It looks like so much fun!
When I was a kid, I would put my the bottom of my swing-set slide in the pool and slide in. That was fun too!
Post a Comment